There are many reasons why people need long or short-term storage:
- Moving to a smaller home
- Sold your home and have not purchased one yet
- Moving out of the area temporarily
- Dividing up an estate? All Reasons can pick up items separate and ship to multiple locations.
Needing extra space for any reason, All Reasons Moving & Storage is the perfect solution for your storage needs. We recently expanded our storage space in San Jose and are fully prepared to support your relocation and storage needs. Our warehouse is ready for your items:
- 46,000 sq ft of warehouse space
- Long and short-term storage available
- Climate-controlled, clean, 24/7 monitored security
All Reasons isn’t a public storage company with drive-up access. Our facilities are much more secure than any of those public storage options. Services include:
- Coming to your home to prep and pick up items
- Disassembling and blanket wrapping furniture (shrink-wrap as needed at additional cost)
- Inventory- creating a detailed list of everything being picked up
- Bring inventory to our warehouse and place it in vaults (pressure-treated containers)
- Furniture stays wrapped until it’s delivered to your home or to your final destination
At All Reasons Moving & Storage, our recently expanded residential storage facilities allow us to meet all of our customer’s needs, regardless of what type of items you need to be stored.
SAN JOSE RESIDENTIAL STORAGE
When you store your valuables with us, you can trust your items will be in safe hands. Our storage warehouses are maintained with the highest standards of quality and cleanliness. All Reasons Moving encourages all customers considering storage to visit our facility. Call to schedule your guided tour to get an explanation of the storage process. Once you see our clean, neat and organized facility you will want to store your items with us.
CLIMATE CONTROLLED: Bay Area temperatures fluctuate which means climate-controlled should plan a big part when choosing the best storage facility for your belongings.
Hand Picked TeamWe hire honest, hard-working, qualified people that we train in-house to ensure you are getting the absolute best team for every move.
A Certified & Accredited CompanyDon't just take our word for it. We have worked to receive the best certifications and accreditations so you have peace of mind in knowing we can properly care for your every move.
30+ Years of ExperienceSince 1991, businesses, homeowners, and renters have trusted All Reasons Moving's white-glove service for all their moving and storage needs.
All Reasons will pick up your items and bring them to our clean, secure storage warehouses for safekeeping until you want them delivered to their final destination. Our storing procedures outline the path to expedited storage of your belongings:
- Choose the items you want to store with us.
- Our crew will arrive to pick up your belongings.
- Inventory- we will create a detailed list of everything we are picking up.
- Furniture is disassembled as needed and blanket-wrapped for protection.
- Items are brought to our storage facility and loaded into vaults.
- Storage vaults– furniture stays blanket-wrapped and protected in vaults.
- Monthly storage charges are based on how many vaults you need.
- When you want to pick up your possessions. Make one phone call to our office and we will schedule a day and time to deliver the items to wherever in the world you want them to go. Local, long-distance or international, we can get you to wherever you want to go.
Make the smart choice and choose All Reasons Moving & Storage to handle all your belongings. Call us at (408) 351-9515 today to get more information about our long and short-term storage.
SECURE AND CLIMATE-CONTROLLED STORAGE WAREHOUSE
Our storage facility is located in San Jose. All Reasons Moving & Storage offers storage services for households, so we can store anything you may need from your home. Our storage facility is indoors and secured so you can have peace of mind knowing your valuables are safe with us. Additionally, you will not have to worry about your items being damaged along the way.
Our professional moving crew will disassemble and reassemble your furniture as well as wrapping and packing your items with care. We ensure when your belongings arrive at your desired location, they will be in the same condition in which you left them. We understand the hassle of moving, so we try to do everything in our power to ensure your move is as easy and as seamless as it can be.
Short-term and Long-term Storage
Short-term (temporary) storage services may be useful if you need to store some of your furniture while you’re doing a remodel or building a home. Temporary storage may also come in handy while you’re selling a home. Staging is a good way to show off the home and get offers more quickly, but what do you do with extra items during this process? Short-term storage is the answer!
Long-term storage can be a few months or years. There is no time limit to how long you store your items. If your items are going to be in storage for a time, All Reasons alarmed, secure warehouse storage is a better option than public storage.
Whether you’re participating in a local, long-distance, or international move, it may be necessary to store your belongings. Having certain items in an All Reasons storage facility will ensure a more organized process, which can save you time and reduce stress during your move. Our movers are friendly, personable and professional, so you can count on a pleasant experience when you store your items and valuables with All Reasons Moving & Storage.
For more information on the storage services we can provide you, contact us today to speak with one of our storage specialists. We take pride in our exceptional customer service and will work with you to understand your specific storage wants and needs. If you are planning a move or are looking for a storage option in San Jose, fill out our online form and receive a free moving quote. You can also call us at (408) 351-9515.
“The movers were friendly and professional. They arrived on time and completed the job in the time frame they said they would.”