Whatever the reason, All Reasons can handle any moving job.
We are longtime Saratoga movers, here to offer you a full range of services for a totally customized move. Packing, moving, unpacking, local moving, long-distance moving, storage and more! Our trucks are fully equipped with everything needed to move your home.
There are countless variables to worry about during any home move. We have seen – and prepared for – them all.
When you’re looking to move in the Bay Area, we can help. Whether you’re moving from apartment to apartment, buying your first home, downsizing, or moving from across the country for a new job in Silicon Valley, we will come up with a plan for you.
At All Reasons, our more than 100 years of combined moving experience will ensure that your move to Saratoga goes off without a hitch. The following services are included with your move:
- Moving truck (or trucks): We have a large fleet of trucks that range in size from 17- to 26-foot bobtails. Our office staff will schedule the appropriate size truck for your job.
- Moving equipment: All our trucks are fully equipped with straps, bands, 4-way dollies, 2-way dollies (hand trucks) and blankets/pads.
- Wardrobe boxes: We offer the use of wardrobe boxes, free of charge on your moving day. Items on hangers are loaded into these boxes and unloaded directly into the closet at your new home.
- Disassembling & reassembling furniture: We will disassemble and reassemble your furniture, such as beds, cribs, and china cabinets.
- Packing: We can pack the entire house or just selected rooms. At your new residence, we can unpack boxes and set items on counter for you to put away, or we can put everything away in the cabinets for you. We will work together with you to provide the level of service you need.
- Long-distance moves: As an agent of Stevens Worldwide Van Lines, we have access to more than 400 long-distance moving agents across the country.
- International moves: All Reasons and Stevens will also help you plan an execute your international move. We are part of a network of more than 900 international moving agents.
- Hauling and dumping: For an additional charge, All Reasons Moving & Storage can haul away your unwanted furniture or garbage to the dump, recycling or charity of your choice.
Moving to Saratoga
Saratoga is considered a bedroom community for upper-middle-class Silicon Valley tech workers. It includes some of the most expensive housing in the United States, according to Coldwell Banker and Bloomberg Businessweek.
The American Community Survey revealed that Saratoga is among the 10 wealthiest cities in the United States. The Parker Ranch neighborhood is very affluent, with one-acre lots. There’s also an area called “The Golden Triangle,” which includes mostly four-bedroom ranch homes on quarter-acre lots. The downtown, along Big Basin Way, is known as the Village.
Saratoga includes redwood forests, foothills suitable for wine grapes and a sunny valley where stone fruits once grew. After World War II the town quickly became urbanized. The city built up from its agriculture roots and is now suburban.
This town shares its name with Saratoga, NY. This is because the mineral spring in the California town was very similar to the Congress Spring at Saratoga Springs in New York.
Major attractions of Saratoga include:
- Villa Montalvo is an Italian Mediterranean Revival mansion at the Montalvo Arts Center, a nonprofit center for the arts in Saratoga.
- Hakone Gardens: This gorgeous 18-acre site is one of the oldest Japanese gardens in the Western Hemisphere. The venue is popular for weddings, showers, memorial services and all types of celebrations.
- Mountain Winery: From cherries and apricots to prunes, Saratoga’s fruit harvests made it a popular trading post. In 1890, renowned winemaker Paul Masson opened Mountain Winery, Saratoga, CA. The local government is attempting to annex the winery, which sits just outside city limits, in Santa Clara County. The proposed boundary and zoning change to create a plan that addresses future development for the winery.
- If you like to explore on your own, check out this variety of city maps.
How to Choose the Best Silicon Valley Moving Company
When you are searching for a reputable home mover, always follow the best consumer protection advice, from the BBB, California Moving and Storage Association and Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA).
You won’t go wrong if you choose All Reasons Moving & Storage as your Saratoga movers. We have been a trusted relocation and storage specialist since 1991, and you don’t have to take our word for it. All Reasons is a Certified California ProMover. ProMover is the moving industry’s consumer protection and certification program designed to fight fraud and give consumers a way to identify quality professional moving companies.
We are also A+ rated by the Better Business Bureau.
Get A Free Estimate From All Reasons Moving & Storage
All Reasons is proud of our outstanding team of moving professionals. Let us help you with your next home move to Saratoga, CA. We maintain strict quality standards and ethical business practices.
“You have heard the old adage you get what you pay for?”Angela F.
“We used them twice and plan to use them again. Fast, responsive, reliable, courteous, and friendly.”Chris T.
“Over 33 years of moves across the country and locally, our experience the past few months with All Reasons Moving.”Jay S.
“Over 33 years of moves across the country and locally, our experience the past few months with All Reasons Moving has been the best.We used them to pack and move our stuff into storage when we sold our house in Saratoga, then a few months later asked them”Leonard S.
“Our business depends upon All Reasons Moving. Whenever we have a senior or their family who is making a move we always recommend All Reasons Moving.”Kaye S.
Hand Picked TeamWe hire honest, hard-working, qualified people that we train in-house to ensure you are getting the absolute best team for every move.
A Certified & Accredited CompanyDon't just take our word for it. We have worked to receive the best certifications and accreditations so you have peace of mind in knowing we can properly care for your every move.
30+ Years of ExperienceSince 1991, businesses, homeowners, and renters have trusted All Reasons Moving's white-glove service for all their moving and storage needs.