All Reasons Moving & Storage has been serving the residents of Santa Clara, CA since 1991.
We recognize that we are not just moving “stuff”; we are moving peoples’ lives. Being the best moving company in the Bay Area means using our many years of experience to create an easy, stress-free move for our clients.
Our professional movers make sure that your belongings arrive at your new destination in the same condition as when you entrusted them to us. And that’s the quality of care we deliver on every move. And our clients are pleased; check out the many 5-star reviews we’ve received.
All Reasons is considered a leader in the Bay Area moving industry because of the accolades we’ve received. We are certified ProMovers in the state of California. All Reasons Moving & Storage is also a member of the Santa Clara Association of Realtors, the National Association of Women’s Business Owners and the National Association of Remodelers, and we’re accredited by the Better Business Bureau.
Make your move easy and carefree by choosing the company with the most trusted reputation. Call All Reasons today or fill out our free estimate form here.
When planning a move, give yourself as much time as possible.
- Start by downloading the All Reasons Moving & Storage moving checklist, which lays out tasks for you to accomplish at given intervals along the way.
- Ask around. Check with family and friends or local realtors to see which moving companies they trust.
- Read online reviews. You want to be sure you’re engaging in business with a company you can trust.
- Buy quality moving supplies and plenty of packing tape — and collect paper to crumble to keep your items safe. We can help you determine how many boxes you’ll need.
- When you have a date in mind, call around to get quotes, or use the free estimate form on local moving company websites. When hiring movers, experts advise that you get three estimates. Call us with any questions about licensing and insurance. We’ll be happy to put your mind at ease.
All Reasons Moving Services
We are here to assist you with all your Santa Clara moving needs, including:
- Furniture Assembly and Disassembly: All Reasons will disassemble, blanket-wrap, transport and reassemble your furniture.
- Loading and Unloading: Let us do the heavy lifting. We will load your tables, dressers and boxes onto our trucks and secure each item. With us, you can be sure your belongings will arrive in the same condition as when they left.
- Packing and Unpacking: Too busy to pack? Let All Reasons provide our hands-free moving service. We offer full packing and partial packing services. As a California Certified ProMover, we are a recognized expert in packing all sorts of items, including antiques. At your new home, we’ll unpack your dishes and place them in the cupboards.
- Short-Term and Long-Term Storage: Are you looking for storage before, during or after a move? Our climate-controlled warehouse storage in San Jose can protect your items from damages.
- Donation: We will help you take your reusable but unwanted items to local charities.
If you have any additional questions about moving, please check out our Moving FAQs page.
Moving to Santa Clara
Just west of San Jose and 45 miles southeast of San Francisco, Santa Clara is considered one of the best places to live in the country, especially when raising a family. Santa Clara placed in the top 10 safest cities in America by SmartAsset.
“The Mission City” was founded in 1852 and today has about 120,000 residents. They enjoy 300 days of sunshine each year.
Living the California lifestyle comes natural with all the hiking trails, golf courses, day spas, culinary cuisines, dozens of beautifully landscaped parks and historical landmarks packed into 19 square miles.
Here are some things to do in Santa Clara:
- Have you ever wondered how silicon is made? From sand to circuits, you can learn more about the process at the Intel Museum at Intel’s headquarters in Santa Clara. The museum’s exhibits cover Intel’s products and history as well as semiconductor technology in general. Admission is free.
- Get ready for a major thrill!California’s Great America is a 100-acre amusement park located in Santa Clara, California. Among the thrill rides is Delirium, which swings riders 64 feet in the air. Round and round they go — feet dangling with no floor beneath.
- Visit Historic Mission Santa Clara de Asis. This Roman Catholic church situated on the campus of Santa Clara University was established in 1777. The mission is open from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., seven days a week. You can view the walled-off Rose Garden from the old porch steps, but the garden itself is not accessible to the public.
- Stroll into the past. A self-guided tour of Santa Clara history leads visitors through the city’s history from a Native American settlement to its present status as an internationally recognized tech center. Or you can take a self-guided tour of historic properties in Santa Clara.
- Check out the most high-tech stadium in the world. Levi’s Stadium is the home of the San Francisco 49ers and was host for the 2016 Super Bowl. The stadium is also LEED Gold certified, a recognition of its sustainability features. For example, the three solar bridges connecting the main parking area to the stadium include hundreds of solar panels.
Choosing Movers, Santa Clara, CA
Moving to a new home should be fun and exciting, but it is also without a doubt stressful. We understand that. All Reasons Moving & Storage has nearly 30 years of experience when it comes to moving to the Bay Area.
No matter if you live near Santa Clara or are moving here from afar, our Santa Clara, CA, movers can handle any move. We will work with you from start to finish, and we’ll assign you your own coordinator to guide you through the moving process.
“Used All Reasons Moving to move us from Mountain View to San Jose. So glad I chose them. On time and efficient. The moving team worked well together.”Marilyn R.
“This is the 2nd time we have used All Reasons Moving. We originally used them in 2009 and we used them again for another local move recently. They showed up with 9 guys and 3 trucks and moved a 2900 sq.ft. home in 4 hours & did not break anything.”Ryan C.
“Excellent service! They had to move me twice in less than a month. I had to move out of my condo, so upgrades could be done. Then, it could list for sale.”Cathy W.
“You have heard the old adage you get what you pay for?”Angela F.
“We used them twice and plan to use them again. Fast, responsive, reliable, courteous, and friendly.”Chris T.
Hand Picked TeamWe hire honest, hard-working, qualified people that we train in-house to ensure you are getting the absolute best team for every move.
A Certified & Accredited CompanyDon't just take our word for it. We have worked to receive the best certifications and accreditations so you have peace of mind in knowing we can properly care for your every move.
30+ Years of ExperienceSince 1991, businesses, homeowners, and renters have trusted All Reasons Moving's white-glove service for all their moving and storage needs.