If you’re looking to move to Redwood City, California, we have good news for you!
It’s a beautiful place to live. Redwood City is home to several global technology companies. It has a nice climate, a walkable downtown and two dozen parks. And All Reasons Moving & Storage is the Redwood City moving company you’ll want to call to help you through this process.
When you’re looking to move to Redwood City, or if you are moving out of Redwood City, and you want professional movers to pack, load and haul your belongings, hire a mover with experience.
All Reasons Moving & Storage has been serving Redwood City and the surrounding areas since 1991. We’re not only A+ rated by the Better Business Bureau, we have also gone above and beyond the competition by becoming certified as California ProMovers by the California Moving & Storage Association.
All Reasons Moving & Storage is your one-stop resource for all things moving in Redwood City.
We offer customizable moving packages for you, from local moving services to wardrobe box rental.
Here are a few of our services:
- Local Moving
- Long-Distance Moving: As part of Stevens Worldwide Van Lines, we have access to a network of more than 500 agents nationwide.
- International Moving: Our Stevens International connections extend around the globe. No matter where you’re moving, Stevens will get you there with over 900 agents worldwide.
- Office and Commercial Moving
- Warehouse Storage
All Reasons Moving & Storage has the experience and resources to make every move a breeze. It all starts with you. What do you need moved? And how can we make moving day memorable for you?
When you make a move with All Reasons Moving & Storage, we’ll offer you the following options:
- Packing and unpacking: We offer full-service packing, and 75 percent of clients moving with All Reasons Moving have us pack some or all of their belongings.
- Disassembly and reassembly of furniture: We have the tools and mechanical inclination to take apart the furniture that won’t fit through the doors. Show us where it belongs in your new home, and we’ll put it back together for you.
- Hands-Free service option: This option is designed for the busy professional that does not have time to move. You won’t have to lift a finger.
Moving to Redwood City
Redwood City’s slogan is “Climate Best by Government Test.” But what does that mean?
On average, there are 255 sunny days per year in Redwood City. According to a local CBS weather anchor, the “Climate Best” slogan derives from a climatological report by the United States and German Governments prior to World War I. At one point, Redwood City was tied for the world’s best climate with the Canary Islands and North Africa’s Mediterranean Coast.
Weather is just one of the many reasons people move to Redwood City. The city, home to about 86,000 residents, also wants to be known as “the Arts, Culture, and Entertainment Destination on the Peninsula.” It’s a lofty goal that’s still in progress with plans through 2030.
Ongoing art projects include:
- Interactive Wall Art: The installations will encourage visitors to have their photo taken with the art.
- “Harambee” Interactive Art in Parks: An artist was commissioned to produce and debut functional works of art for the community to sit on, use and enjoy at three local parks.
- Commercial Way Mural Corridor: These paintings increase the charm and desirability of Redwood City’s walkable downtown.
- Shadow Art: When you’re strolling through Redwood City in the middle of the day, look down and you’ll see playful shadows, such as smiling flowers and friendly “monsters.”
To learn more about the history of Redwood City, visit the local History Collection of the Redwood City Public Library. The collection covers all aspects of Redwood City’s development, from the 1850s to the present day and includes oral histories, books, newspapers, private papers, pamphlets, maps and more than 5,500 photographs.
Planning Your Move To Redwood City
When you’re planning a move, staying organized is key.
Start by doing a self-assessment. Sure, you’ve walked through your home before and you’re vaguely aware that you have a lot of “stuff.” This step will help you understand how much furniture you have and how many boxes you’ll need.
Download our Moving Checklist for a printable to-do form that you can check off as you go.
All Reasons Moving & Storage has a wealth of resources available to moving customers.
If you need moving boxes or packing materials, we have a full array of cardboard boxes, tape, carpet protection film, and packing paper.
Many people are curious what types of items our movers cannot transport. In short, those items include explosives and flammables.
Get A Free Moving Quote From All Reasons Moving & Storage
At All Reasons Moving & Storage, we help people move every day, all across the Bay Area, from San Francisco to San Jose. We have been doing this since 1991, and we’re constantly learning and discovering new ways to help customers like you have a pleasant moving experience.
Whatever the reason, call All Reasons!
All Reasons is fully licensed and insured, and we go the extra mile to provide great care and customer service. We are a member in good standing of the following organizations, which help us provide service to customers like you:
- Better Business Bureau
- California Moving & Storage Association
- National Association of Women Business Owners
- National Association of Professional Organizers
- Association of Realtors
- The Silicon Valley Organization
When you’re looking for movers in Redwood City, CA, hire a company you can trust — so you don’t have to worry about a thing. You’ll want to hire All Reasons Moving & Storage.
“My husband moved his office today in Los Altos and it was such a joy to work with Henry and Ivan. They introduced themselves with firm handshakes and several times tried to help me as I struggled with smaller articles.”Dana C.
“We moved after being in our house for 27 years! We had a lot of stuff! The staff was very professional and careful with our belongings, and everything went smoothly!”Margie M.
“Excellent service! They had to move me twice in less than a month. I had to move out of my condo, so upgrades could be done. Then, it could list for sale.”Cathy W.
“Over 33 years of moves across the country and locally, our experience the past few months with All Reasons Moving.”Jay S.
“Vince, Mike, and Carlos were the professionals that helped us out. They showed up on time (about 8:30) and were done by 3:00. They were careful and considerate with the bigger and more fragile pieces.”Carlos G.
Hand Picked TeamWe hire honest, hard-working, qualified people that we train in-house to ensure you are getting the absolute best team for every move.
A Certified & Accredited CompanyDon't just take our word for it. We have worked to receive the best certifications and accreditations so you have peace of mind in knowing we can properly care for your every move.
30+ Years of ExperienceSince 1991, businesses, homeowners, and renters have trusted All Reasons Moving's white-glove service for all their moving and storage needs.