Portola Valley, CA Movers
Are you moving to Portola Valley, CA? All Reasons Moving & Storage is the area’s leading moving and storage company, and we have a full-service professional moving crew to fit all your needs.
At All Reasons, we offer full-service, professional moving and storage services. From Hands Free service – you never have to lift a finger – to a hybrid move where you pack, we load, All Reasons has the breadth of services to make your next move a breeze.
We are A+ rated by the Better Business Bureau and hold the designation California ProMover, which means we have undergone a background check and you can rest assured that we are movers with integrity. If you’re looking for a Portola Valley Moving Company, give us a call, read more or get started now by filling out an online quote form.
Planning Your Move to Portola Valley
The California Moving & Storage Association offers these tips for people hiring movers:
- Be wary of “final” phone or internet estimates. Get three in-home, written estimates and show the mover everything to be moved, including items in the attic, garage, closets and basement.
- Don’t look at price alone. Movers with unusually high or low bids should generally be avoided.
- Be wary of movers seeking large down payments to hold dates or to reserve service.
- Ask questions! The moving business can be complex and has its own jargon. If you aren’t satisfied with the answers, or if the mover hesitates when you ask for clarification, talk to another company.
Moving To Portola Valley
“Landowners came from San Francisco to escape the summer fog.” That is one line in the history of Portola Valley, posted on the town’s website.
Where is Portola Valley? It’s on the eastern slope of the Santa Cruz Mountains, on the San Francisco Peninsula. This town was incorporated in the 1960s, but its history goes back to the time of the Ohlone Native Americans, and its name comes from Spanish explorer Gaspar de Portolá.
By the turn of the 20th century, the area was a place of farms and estates. Immigrants from Chile, China, Croatia, Germany, Italy, the Philippines and Portugal emigrated to the valley to raise strawberries, herd cattle and cut firewood, according to town historians.
Today, Portola Valley still offers relief from the fog, as well as beautiful natural settings. Here are a few places to visit in Portola Valley:
- Windy Hill Open Space Preserve: This area is popular with hikers, equestrians and bicyclists, with views of the Bay and valley.
- Our Lady of the Wayside Church is California Historic Landmark Number 909. The church was built in 1912 by Catholic, Jewish and Protestant helpers. A 1989 earthquake caused serious damage, but the parish community raised money to save the structure.
- Visit the Alpine Inn, the second-oldest continually operating tavern in California.
Portola Valley is generally divided into seven neighborhoods. They are known as Blue Oaks, Central Portola Valley, Corte Madera, Los Trancos/Vista Verde, The Ranch, West Ridge and Woodside Highlands.
Built in 2008, the Portola Valley Town Center replaced a library, community hall and town hall, which sat on the San Andreas Fault.
Whichever neighborhood, and whatever the reason – when you’re plotting a move, call All Reasons.
Portola Valley Moving Company Services
All Reasons Moving & Storage is committed to providing you with a hassle-free move. We hire and train our movers to be able to deliver consistently positive results.
All Reasons Moving & Storage has helped thousands of clients with white glove moves since 1991, which means we have more than 30 years of experience in this niche moving service!
Whether you’re looking for a full-service move or want to get a quote for moving boxes and furniture, we can help.
Some moving services we offer include:
- Specialty items: In addition to moving boxes and furniture, we can also help with specialty moves, such as pool tables, hot tubs and motorcycles. Call us with any questions!
- Long-distance moving: As an agent of Stevens Worldwide Van Lines, we have access to a network of more than 500 agents around the country, and 900 agents globally, to help you pack up and go, anywhere. We can also help with vehicle transport.
- Packing services: All Reasons offers Hands-Free Moving, which means you don’t have to lift a finger. We’ll pack and unpack for you, all in a day’s work.
- Warehouse storage: When you need extra storage for a month or even a year, we’ll be here for you. Your furniture, artwork, high-tech equipment and mementos will be protected from weather and damage, stored in our secure vaults.
Get A Free Moving Quote from All Reasons Moving & Storage
Since 1991, All Reasons Moving & Storage has been a leader in the moving industry.
Let our team move you. From the first call to the last box, you will be in good hands with All Reasons.
To get more information about how we can help you, fill out the form here or reach us by phone at (408) 351-9515 or by filling out our get quote form for free, no-obligation estimate!
“These guys are amazing! Soane, Mike and Angel helped packed and move EVERYTHING. They are very punctual, both days they showed up at exactly 8am.”Nadia A.
“I cannot say enough about All Reasons Moving. They helped move over the Thanksgiving weekend - they were professional, respectful, knowledgeable not to mention quick, efficient and got everything moved without any damage to our belongings and the property”Katrina W.
“We are very thankful to All Reasons Moving for turning what could have been a stressful day into a day that went smoothly.”Sandi P.
“All Reasons Moving moved us in August 2019. They are excellent at what they do and great to work with, truly professional. It's reassuring to know that they are insured and have clear systems in place to move people well. We got other quotes as well and”Julie H.
“I've used these folks about 5 times with another pending. Everytime has been exceptional. They are kind, considerate, compassionate and caring. They have made multiple stops during the moves, with no qualms, ever!”Gina J.
Whatever the Reason All Reasons Can Move YouLearn Why We're The Best Choice For Your Next Move
Hand Picked TeamWe hire honest, hard-working, qualified people that we train in-house to ensure you are getting the absolute best team for every move.
A Certified & Accredited CompanyDon't just take our word for it. We have worked to receive the best certifications and accreditations so you have peace of mind in knowing we can properly care for your every move.
30+ Years of ExperienceSince 1991, businesses, homeowners, and renters have trusted All Reasons Moving's white-glove service for all their moving and storage needs.