If you’re looking for Palo Alto, CA movers, call All Reasons Moving & Storage today!
Since 1991, homeowners have trusted All Reasons to relocate their household items, furniture and valued personal belongings.
When you’re ready plan your move to Palo Alto, CA, we will come up with a custom solution for you. We listen to our customers and use our more than 100 years of combined moving experience to perform a safe and economical move.
Our air-ride-equipped trucks are clean and well-stocked with pads, dollies and equipment to ensure a safe an efficient move. And you can rest assured that we are completely licensed and insured!
We want you to have a stress-free move. We are woman-owned and operated company and take great pride in our service. All our employees go through in-house training to make sure we are providing expert moving specialists.
With All Reasons, you’ll have peace of mind knowing that we’re certified as a ProMover by the California Moving & Storage Association. We’re proud of this distinction. ProMover is the moving industry’s consumer protection and certification program designed to fight fraud and give consumers a way to identify quality professional moving companies.
Here are a number of ways we can help make your move to Palo Alto cost-effective and all-inclusive:
- Packing: All Reasons can professionally pack your items. Our pros are trained in packing to ensure that your belongings are safe from any jostling during the moving process. We can also unpack for you. Ask about our Hands-Free Moving Service.
- Load & Go: With the Load & Go option, you can take more control of your move — on your own time. Pack your own boxes and stack them against a wall in your home. Our movers will load everything onto our trucks and transport your cargo to the next destination.
- Boxes and packing supplies: You can buy moving boxes from All Reasons. When you’re packing your household and all your belongings, the boxes and packing supplies needed adds up quickly. All Reasons also sells packing tape, carpet protection film and a range of specialty boxes and crates.
- Furniture disassembly and reassembly: Our professional moving crew will take apart your furniture, such as entertainment centers, beds, desks and dining sets, and reassemble the items on location where they belong at your next residence. We have all the tools and know-how to make this task a piece of cake!
- Warehouse storage: When you store your valuables with us, you can trust your items will be in good hands. Our storage warehouse in San Jose is maintained with the highest standards of quality and cleanliness, and it is under surveillance 24 hours a day. Arrangements for final delivery can be arranged when you are ready.
- Long-distance moving: We are an agent of Stevens Worldwide Van Lines, which means we have access to more than 400 agents around the country. If you’re planning a move from Palo Alto to anywhere in the country, All Reasons is at your service.
- International moving: Stevens handles international relocations, too, with 900 agents around the globe. From initial estimates to shipping your household goods overseas, our representatives will be with you every step of the way.
Moving to Palo Alto
“We are moving to Palo Alto, California!”
If you’ve exclaimed those words, congratulations, this is an exciting time!
Palo Alto is a gorgeous city between the San Francisco Bay and foothills, in the heart of Silicon Valley. Palo Alto brings exclusivity. The City has developed a 31-mile fiber ring for ultra-fast Internet access, and the municipality owns and operates its own gas, electric, water and sewer services, which means residents pay lower rates than in neighboring jurisdictions.
Both Google and Facebook were founded in Palo Alto. It is also the home to Stanford University. The Pacific Ocean and the beach are only a 45-minute drive. While the city’s name has become synonymous with innovation and sustainability, the name “Palo Alto,” literally means “tall stick.” The moniker refers to a giant coastal redwood tree along San Francisquito Creek, where early Spanish explorers settled in 1774.
These are some of our favorite things to do in Palo Alto:
- Foothills Park: Wildlife abounds at the 1,400-acre Foothills Park, truly a nature lover’s paradise. There are 15 miles of hiking trails, which offer a variety of hiking experiences. The park includes woodlands, fields, streams and a lake. It is open only to Palo Alto residents and their guests.
- Architectural Tour: Palo Alto Stanford Heritage, the local preservation association, has designed self-guided tours of Palo Alto architecture. For example, stroll through the Ramona Street Architectural District to admire Spanish-Colonial Revival style.
- Study Particle Physics: When in Palo Alto… The Stanford Linear Accelerator Center offers free public tours. Tours last about 90 minutes and usually include a visit to the lab’s two-mile-long linear accelerator.
- Sculpture Garden: Visit the Rodin Sculpture Garden on the Stanford campus, at 328 Lomita Drive.
- Watercolor and Wildlife: The Foster Art & Wilderness Foundation houses the permanent collection of plein air artist Tony Foster.
Planning Your Local Move
When you are planning your local move to Palo Alto, CA, follow these 13 recommended steps from the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration:
- Obtain the booklet Your Rights and Responsibilities When You Move from the mover.
- Ask for recommendations from neighbors, friends and relatives regarding the mover.
- Check with the Better Business Bureau regarding the mover.
- Ask if the mover has a dispute settlement program. Movers must offer a means of settling disputes that may arise concerning loss or damage of your household goods.
- Obtain estimates from at least three movers and compare costs.
- Check to determine whether the mover is registered with FMCSA and has a U.S. DOT number.
- Adequately insure your belongings. Click here to learn how valuation and insurance works.
- During the move, accompany the movers as they inventory your household goods and resolve any questions regarding the condition of materials being moved.
- Carefully read the information on the estimate, order for service, bill of lading, inventory and all other completed documents before you sign them.
- Keep the bill of lading until your goods are delivered, the charges are paid and any claims are settled.
- On moving day, before the moving van leaves your old home, take one final look throughout the house to make certain nothing has been left behind.
- At your new home, pay the driver, according to the terms of your agreement, before your goods are unloaded.
- Supervise the unloading and unpacking of your goods.
Get A Free Quote From All Reasons Moving & Storage
Since its founding in 1991, All Reasons Moving & Storage has provided quality service and customer satisfaction. Ninety percent of our business comes from repeat customers and referrals because after a customer uses our service, they not only use us again, but they tell their friends!
Call us at (408) 351-9515 or use our free quote form. One of our specialists will contact you right away to help you begin the process of moving to Palo Alto. We are confident that once you use our service, we will become your moving & storage company of choice.
“We used them twice and plan to use them again. Fast, responsive, reliable, courteous, and friendly.”Chris T.
“We are very thankful to All Reasons Moving for turning what could have been a stressful day into a day that went smoothly.”Sandi P.
“Over 33 years of moves across the country and locally, our experience the past few months with All Reasons Moving.”Jay S.
“All Reasons Moving moved us in August 2019. They are excellent at what they do and great to work with, truly professional. It's reassuring to know that they are insured and have clear systems in place to move people well. We got other quotes as well and”Julie H.
“Used All Reasons Moving to move us from Mountain View to San Jose. So glad I chose them. On time and efficient. The moving team worked well together.”Marilyn R.
Hand Picked TeamWe hire honest, hard-working, qualified people that we train in-house to ensure you are getting the absolute best team for every move.
A Certified & Accredited CompanyDon't just take our word for it. We have worked to receive the best certifications and accreditations so you have peace of mind in knowing we can properly care for your every move.
30+ Years of ExperienceSince 1991, businesses, homeowners, and renters have trusted All Reasons Moving's white-glove service for all their moving and storage needs.