Making Your Next Move Your Best Move
Whether you’re moving your business or your home, you’ll feel like family when working with All Reasons. We work side by side with you to create a fully customized moving plan tailored to fit your needs.
Menlo Park, CA Movers
If you’re planning a move to Menlo Park, CA, let All Reasons Moving & Storage help take the load off. Since 1991, we’ve offered full-service moving and storage solutions to make your move hassle-free, so you can enjoy all the fun things to do in Menlo Park.
Whether you’re moving into a new apartment or home, we have the proper equipment and expertise for your move. We also offer warehouse storage options for items that may need to be securely placed for however long you need.
Ready to move to Menlo Park? Give us a call at (408) 240-0244 or fill out this form to receive a free moving estimate.
Moving To Menlo Park
Nestled on the eastern edge of San Mateo County in the Bay Area, Menlo Park is known for its beautiful weather, quaint downtown and the home of Facebook. Only 25 minutes from San Francisco, Menlo Park offers people of all ages a welcoming place to live.
Menlo Park is situated in the heart of Silicon Valley and near Stanford University. Moving to Menlo Park ensures that you’re always near somewhere interesting.
Some fun things to do in Menlo Park are:
- Viewing unique sculptures and artwork at the Anderson Collection at Stanford University. This art collection contains 121 pieces of modern and contemporary American art.
- Visiting Facebook and Instagram world headquarters located off the San Francisco Bay.
- Hiking along the trails at Bedwell Bayfront Park.
- Attending literary events at Kepler’s Books, known for its wide array of programming and book selection.
- Grabbing a bite to eat at local eateries, including the Dutch Goose and Menlo Park Grill.
Menlo Park is a great place to raise a family. The area is served by the Menlo Park City School District and is home to several parks and green spaces for outdoor fun.
Planning Your Move To Menlo Park
Planning any type of move can be stressful. For many, there are several questions about the moving process, materials needed and logistics. All Reasons Moving & Storage is here to answer all your moving questions.
Below are seven tips on preparing for your move:
- Prepare your packed moving boxes for loading by taping the tops and bottoms and labelling the sides. Smaller boxes should be placed inside larger boxes to prevent damage.
- Framed pictures should be wrapped in paper and placed into boxes. Large pictures require a picture box designed to fit around the frame.
- Make sure your employer, bank and other important contacts and entities have your new home address.
- To ensure a smooth and efficient move, complete all of your packing well before moving day. If you need help with this step, we offer packing services.
- We recommend that you buy mattress bags. Our moving team will disassemble and reassemble beds as part of our full-service moving experience, however, we cannot guarantee a mattress will stay clean unless it is in a bag. Before placing any mattress or box spring into storage, it must be in a bag. All Reasons sells mattress bags for $8.50.
- Keep in mind that garbage bags are not good for packing, since they do not stack and are difficult to carry.
- Items you need immediate access to should be loaded into your personal vehicle before the movers arrive.
Be sure to download our free moving checklist, which offers step-by-step advice and tips for your move.
Menlo Park Moving Company Services
From start to finish, All Reasons Moving & Storage is here to help with the entire moving process. We offer the following services to ensure your move is stress-free:
- Packing: Seventy-five percent of our customers use our packing services, and for good reason–it makes the move tremendously easier. We offer full packing, partial packing and unpacking services to best suit your needs.
- Long-Distance Moving: We are a long-distance agent of Stevens Worldwide Van Lines. Partnering with Stevens means we have access to a network of over 500 professionals who will coordinate your move to make sure everything goes smoothly.
- Warehousing: If you need extra space to store your belongings, look no further. We have a secure, climate-controlled warehouse facility located in San Jose. You can rent the warehouse space you need for any duration of time.
- International Moving: At All Reasons Moving & Storage, we understand that moving internationally is a major event. As a Stevens Agent, we are part of a network of more than 900 moving professionals worldwide, which means we can deliver an exceptional overseas moving experience.
Get A Free Moving Quote From All Reasons Moving & Storage
Since 1991, All Reasons Moving & Storage has helped our customers throughout the Bay Area and Silicon Valley securely move and store their belongings. We are a BBB-accredited and California ProMover-certified business that provides a full-service moving experience.
“All Reasons Moving moved us in August 2019. They are excellent at what they do and great to work with, truly professional. It's reassuring to know that they are insured and have clear systems in place to move people well. We got other quotes as well and”- Julie H.
“All Reasons Moving moved us in August 2019. They are excellent at what they do and great to work with, truly professional. It's reassuring to know that they are insured and have clear systems in place to move people well. We got other quotes as well and”- Carlos G.
“This is the 2nd time we have used All Reasons Moving. We originally used them in 2009 and we used them again for another local move recently. They showed up with 9 guys and 3 trucks and moved a 2900 sq.ft. home in 4 hours & did not break anything.”- Ryan C.
“Over 33 years of moves across the country and locally, our experience the past few months with All Reasons Moving.”- Jay S.
“We moved after being in our house for 27 years! We had a lot of stuff! The staff was very professional and careful with our belongings, and everything went smoothly!”- Margie M.