If you’re looking for a rural atmosphere and rolling hills with stunning views of the Silicon Valley, Los Altos Hills has it all.
And if you’re looking to move to Los Altos Hills, All Reasons Moving & Storage is the mover to call.
All Reasons Moving & Storage is the premier Los Altos Hills mover. We’ve been serving the Bay Area since 1991.
No matter what your needs are, we can help. Use our online form to tell us a little about your move.
Moving To Los Altos Hills
Los Altos Hills is a great place to live in the Bay Area. Undulating hills, large homes and spectacular weather make this Santa Clara County town an enviable locale.
Los Altos Hills real estate is highly valued. The nine-square-mile town has about 8,500 residents, and the housing scene is a mix of 1950s ranches, 1980s boxy homes and today’s modern designs. Homes sit further apart than in most Bay Area neighborhoods.
Although the town doesn’t have commercial amenities, the community prides itself on its other features.
The town of Los Altos Hills is known for its Pathway System. This system comprises about 80 miles of beautiful trails and off-road paths, a sort of town sidewalk.
Los Altos Hills weather is pleasant. The winter can be brisk and rainy. The best time for outdoor activities is from late June to late September.
All Reasons Moving & Storage will help you plan your move, and we’ll be there for you every step along the way. Download our Moving Checklist.
If you have questions about moving, you’re not alone. Here are three of our frequently asked questions about moving.
1. Do I need to be home during the move? Yes. On the day of the move you need to be present. There is paperwork to sign and you need to show the movers exactly what is being moved. Take a walk through after the movers have loaded the truck to make sure nothing has been left behind.
2. Where can I find moving supplies? We have standard moving boxes, wardrobe boxes, specialty boxes for items such as mirrors, and boxes designed for dishes. You can buy them all here. For local moves, we allow customers to borrow wardrobe boxes.
Additional materials will protect your home from dirt and damage during the moving process. To keep their carpets clean during the move, many of our clients like to use carpet mask. This thin layer of plastic is sticky on the bottom, so it won’t bunch up when dollies and other items are rolled over top.
3. Are there any items movers cannot transport? Yes. Our movers will not transport flammable materials, plants, animals or perishable food.
Los Altos Hills Moving Company Services
If you’re looking for a moving company in Los Altos Hills, start by filling out this form for a free quote from All Reasons Moving & Storage.
We will then take a full inventory of your items. That allows us to provide an accurate moving quote and determine the amount of equipment and labor required for the job.
When you choose All Reasons as your residential movers, you will have access to our widespread list of services. These include:
- Packing: Ask about our Hands-Free services. You won’t have to lift a finger.
- Furniture Disassembly and Reassembly: This is one aspect of a move best left to a professional. We have all the tools we need to take apart your furniture, transport it carefully to your new home and put it back together again.
- Long-Distance Moving: We are a long-distance agent of Stevens Worldwide Van Lines, a family-owned company that has been in business for more than 100 years. Partnering with Stevens means we have access to a network of 500 professionals who will coordinate your move to make sure everything goes smoothly.
- Warehouse Storage: Our storage facility is in San Jose. If you need extra space or are looking to store some of your belongings during this busy time in your life, All Reasons is the answer. Our warehouse is clean, safe, secured and monitored 24 hours a day.
Get A Free Moving Quote From All Reasons Moving & Storage
All Reasons Moving & Storage is a company you can trust. We are A+ rated by the Better Business Bureau and have hundreds of positive reviews on Yelp.
All our employees go through rigorous training in moving services and customer experiences. We have even been recognized by the California Moving and Storage Association, with their top designation for providing ethical and efficient service.
Whether you’re moving locally, looking for long-distance movers or are at an early stage of planning and calling around to get a few estimates, we’ll be happy to help. Call All Reasons Moving & Storage at (408) 351-9515 or fill out our online form.
“This company is amazing. They have great staff and they’re quick, efficient and careful...and in our case ... empathetic.”Susan P.
“These guys are amazing! Soane, Mike and Angel helped packed and move EVERYTHING. They are very punctual, both days they showed up at exactly 8am.”Nadia A.
“Class act team. Sione and crew were dynamite. Worked a long shift without any complaints.”Holly T.
“Vince, Mike, and Carlos were the professionals that helped us out. They showed up on time (about 8:30) and were done by 3:00. They were careful and considerate with the bigger and more fragile pieces.”Carlos G.
“This is the third time I've used All Reasons Moving in the last six years.”Chris B.
Hand Picked TeamWe hire honest, hard-working, qualified people that we train in-house to ensure you are getting the absolute best team for every move.
A Certified & Accredited CompanyDon't just take our word for it. We have worked to receive the best certifications and accreditations so you have peace of mind in knowing we can properly care for your every move.
30+ Years of ExperienceSince 1991, businesses, homeowners, and renters have trusted All Reasons Moving's white-glove service for all their moving and storage needs.